Click here to get the patches and source
The package comes in a gzipped tar file,
Current version is: 0.2 (second release).
The 0.1 package contains:
- nistswitch.sys.patch Patches to the 2.2.6-Release kernel
to provide MPLS support. Note this patch set also includes a version
of ALTQ-1.1.1, with additions for label switching support.
- nistswitch.rsvpd.rel4.2a3l.tar.gz A modified version of RSVP
release 4.2a3, with additions for label switching support, and some
- NIST Switch label switching kernel module source
- Label switching utilities and test programs
- Makefiles, configuration files, and installation instructions.
The 0.2 package is similar, except that it works with FreeBSD 3.3
and ALTQ-2.0. It contains a modified version of RSVP release 4.2a4.
Note that in this version, you must get ALTQ separately and install
it yourself first, before installing NIST Switch.
ALTQ-2.0 is available from
the Sony site at ftp://ftp.csl.sony.co.jp/pub/kjc/.